Manage multiple gita robots from a single device using the mygita app.
Here’s how to add a new gita robot to your mygita app:
1. Make sure your gita is charged and powered on
2. Open the menu, found in the top right corner of the screen. Select: “My gitas”
3. Press the button at the bottom of the screen: “add gita”
4. Press the “gita is turned on” button at the bottom of the screen
5. Scan the serial number and QR code from your gita’s Quickstart Guide (if you are having trouble locating these or require replacement, please contact Customer Support)
6. After a short registration process, you will be asked to name your gita
7. Connect gita to your Wi-Fi network
Note: Should you have trouble connecting to your Wi-Fi network, please contact gita Customer Care at 1-800-791-0843.
8. Make sure there’s a 3-foot clearance in front of gita, then unplug gita to initiate the roll off.
Note: gitamini can be lifted out of the box and does not require extra space or clearance for roll off.
9. gita will roll off its base and be ready for its first stroll!
Note: If you are setting up your first gita, we recommend following the steps outlined in our Quickstart guide.