The mygita app has the ability to manage up to eight gitas from a single device.
To add a new gita to your mygita app, follow these steps:
- Open the menu, which can be found in the top right corner of the screen, and select “My gitas"
- Press the button at the bottom of the screen “add gita”
- Make sure your gita has been charged and is powered on
- With your gita powered on, press the “gita is turned on” button at the bottom of the screen
- Scan the serial number and QR code from your gita’s Quickstart Guide (if you are having trouble locating these or require replacement, please contact Customer Support)
- After a short registration process, you will be asked to name your gita
- Connect gita to your Wi-Fi network.
- Confirm that there is a 3 foot clearance in front of gita. Unplug the power cable from the back of gita to initiate the roll off.
- Watch gita roll off its base. It is now ready to be used.
Note: Should you have trouble connecting to your Wi-Fi network please contact gita Customer Care at 1-800-791-0843.
Note: While similar to adding additional gitas, if you are setting up your first gita, we recommend following the steps outlined in our First Time Setup guide here.