Each gita that you have linked to your mygita account has its own collection of settings that are specific to that gita.
These settings can be accessed by pressing the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the mygita app dashboard. If you have multiple gitas, you can swipe left/right to switch between gitas or you can access them through the mygita app’s menu, selecting “My gitas”, and selecting the gita you would like to modify the settings for.
These settings include:
- Connect or disconnect from a gita.
- Activate or deactivate gita’s Bluetooth speaker.
- Mute (sounds) and Stealth (lights) options.
- Adjust the speaker volume for gita’s sounds.
- Connect gita to your Wi-Fi network or change network settings.
- Update gita’s software.