Manage and control your gita through the mygita app.
Settings can be accessed by pressing the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the mygita app dashboard.
Note: If you have multiple gita robots, you can swipe left/right to switch between profiles or you can access them through the mygita app’s menu, selecting “My gitas”, and selecting the gita you would like to modify the settings for.
In the Setting menu, you can:
- Connect or disconnect from a gita.
- Mute gita’s sounds (Mute) and turn off its lights (Stealth).
- Adjust the speaker volume for gita’s sounds.
- Connect gita to your Wi-Fi network or change network settings.
- Update gita’s software.
- Activate or deactivate gita’s Bluetooth® speaker.
Note: This feature is not available on gitamini