gitamini communicates with its user through custom-designed sounds and light patterns.
The wheel lights communicate gitamini ’s current state to bystanders. .
- When in Park mode: the Park/Pair button will be solid Blue
- When in Pair mode: the Park/Pair button will temporarily turn Pulsing White while trying to pair , then Solid White when paired and ready to walk, the Wheel Accents will display Solid White. When the battery level is below 50%, the Wheel Lights will change to Yellow. When the battery level is below 10%, the wheel lighting and buttons will Flash Yellow and project an Error sound. When the battery level drops below 5%, gita is no longer able to move. The buttons and wheel lighting will turn Red and enter Park mode.
- When charging: the Park/Pair button will Pulse Green. When charging is completed, the Park/Pair button will display as Solid Green
- When gita encounters an error it cannot recover from, all lights will Flash Red.
- When gita enters Mute mode: the Park/Pair buttons will temporarily display Pink to indicate Mute has been enabled.
gitamini has eleven unique sounds that were specially composed by the Berklee College of Music to be easily heard in a crowd but not intrusive to those around you.
- The sounds communicate gitamini ’s state.
You can hear gitamini ’s sound library in this video.
Listen to gitamini ’s individual sounds in this video.