Create a Crew on the mygita app to give authorized users access to your gita through their smartphone.
To add a user to your gita robot’s Crew, follow these steps:
- Have the new Crew member download the mygita app or make sure that they have the current version of the mygita app on their phone.
- If they do not already have one, they need to create a user account for the mygita app by clicking the “Sign Up” button and following the on-screen instructions.
- Once their account has been created and they have verified their email address, they can be invited.
- Select the gita robot to which you would like to invite the person from the “my gitas” screen on the main menu.
- Select the “crew” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “add crew member.”
- You will be prompted to enter the username of the person you wish to invite.
- The mygita app will search for the user. If found, select the send icon next to their name and select confirm to invite that user when prompted.
- Your new Crew member will now be able to use your gita with the mygita app.
gita Crew members have full access to gita robot itself, but will not be able to modify the name of robot or invite new members.
- Only one user can be connected to a gita robot through the mygita app at a time.
- Anyone (Crew member or not) can pair and walk with a gita robot, but they will not have access to features unlocked with the mygita app.
The owner of a gita robot can view when a member of their crew is using the gita through the mygita app.