gita comes equipped with a built-in Bluetooth speaker allowing you to enjoy your music wherever you go.
To use gita’s Bluetooth speaker, follow these steps:
- Ensure your smartphone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Open the mygita app.
- Open your gita’s settings screen.
- Ensure you are connected to your gita. If gita is not connected, the app will give a “Connect” option, or read “Disconnect” if gita is already connected.
- In the gita settings, select the option for “Bluetooth Speaker.”
- When connected, the menu option should now read “Bluetooth Speaker is enabled.”
Note: The streaming volume is controlled by your smartphone.