Congrats on your new gitamini! Let’s get you set up.
Before you begin, make sure you have Wi-Fi access (have the network name and password handy), and that Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.
Then follow these steps:
(You can download a new copy of the Quickstart Guide here)
1. Charge gitamini for 10 minutes
Remove the charger from the accessories tray and plug the charging cable into the charging port at the back of gitamini, then plug the power cable into a wall outlet.
2. Install the mygita app & create your account
While gitamini is charging, download the mygita app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Sign up and create your account. During the account creation, you will be sent an email with a verification code. After uploading your profile picture, select the option “I bought a new gita.”
You can find more information regarding the creation of your mygita account here.
3. Turn on gitamini
Press the power button—it’s right above the charging port.
4. Continue setting up the app
Scan the QR code provided in your Quickstart guide.
Lost your QR code? No worries, just give us a call (1-800-791-0843).
5. Name your gitamini
Personalize your profile by giving your gitamini a name and adjusting your app settings and notifications.
You can find more information on registering your gitamini or adding additional gitas or gitaminis to your account here.
6. Connect gitamini to your Wi-Fi network
Having trouble connecting to a network? Call us: 1-800-791-0843.
7. You’re ready to roll!
Your first walk with gitamini:
- Touch the button on the front of gitamini to activate Ready Mode.
- gitamini will stand up and self-balance.
- Continue standing in front of gitamini, it will pair to you and enter Follow Mode.
- Start walking and gitamini will follow!
- To end your walk and park gitamini, touch the button again. gitamini will stop following you and sit down (this is called Park mode).