FAILURE TO HEED THE BELOW WARNINGS, OR TO FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS SET FORTH BELOW, MAY CAUSE INJURY TO YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. ALWAYS CHECK AND OBEY ANY APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS WHICH GOVERN OR RESTRICT THE USE OF YOUR gitamini™ robot. USE THE gitamini robot AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITH SERIOUS ATTENTION TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND TO SAFE OPERATION AT ALL TIMES. ALWAYS USE COMMON SENSE.
- Never allow anyone under 18 years old to use the gitamini robot without continuous adult supervision.
- Never use the gitamini robot to transport children, pets or hazardous cargo.
- Never allow children or pets to play with or sit in the cargo bin or on the gitamini robot, even if gitamini is not being used.
- Never operate the gitamini robot next to cliffs or drop-offs, on steep slopes, or in any other location where it could fall.
- Never operate the gitamini robot on escalators or stairs.
- Never submerge the gitamini robot in water nor poor liquids directly into the bin for transport.
- Never set the gitamini robot on fire or use it to transport flammable material.
- Never use the gitamini robot where prohibited by applicable laws or regulations.
- The battery charger is for indoor use only; use in dry locations only.
- Never charge the battery with any charger other than the one supplied with your gitamini robot.
- Never operate the gitamini robot while under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other controlled substances.
- Never transport the gitamini robot without properly securing it first.
- Never exceed the carrying weight capacity of gitamini robot nor anything that could dynamically shift during transportation
- Heavy items should never extend outside the bin area nor should items extend more than 12" outside the bin.
- Be aware of how and where you walk because the gitamini robot will try to follow you.
- Take special care when entering enclosed spaces like elevators; keep in mind that the gitamini robot has to fit in as well.
- Take special care when entering small spaces that may be crowded or contain fragile goods or materials.
- Take special care when crossing streets; don’t forget that the gitamini robot needs to cross safely as well.
- Always keep the gitamini robot safely away from cars and motor vehicle traffic.
- Always be aware of your surroundings, including those around you.
- Be aware that many people have never seen a gitamini robot and don’t know how it works or what it does.
- Be aware that people may not immediately realize that you are operating a gitamini robot, so employ caution and think ahead.
- Be aware that the gitamini robot is behind you when you walk towards or among people (e.g., on a sidewalk).
- Always turn off the gitamini robot before lifting.