FAILURE TO HEED THE BELOW WARNINGS, OR TO FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS SET FORTH BELOW, MAY CAUSE INJURY TO YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. ALWAYS CHECK AND OBEY ANY APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS WHICH GOVERN OR RESTRICT THE USE OF YOUR GITAPLUS™ ROBOT. USE THE GITAPLUS ROBOT AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITH SERIOUS ATTENTION TO YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND TO SAFE OPERATION AT ALL TIMES. ALWAYS USE COMMON SENSE.
- Never allow anyone under 18 years old to use the gitaplus robot without continuous adult supervision.
- Never use the gitaplus robot to transport children, pets or hazardous cargo.
- Never allow children or pets to play with or sit in the cargo bin or on the gitaplus robot, even if gitaplus is not being used.
- Never operate the gitaplus robot next to cliffs or drop-offs, on steep slopes, or in any other location where it could fall.
- Never operate the gitaplus robot on escalators or stairs.
- Never submerge the gitaplus robot in water nor poor liquids directly into the bin for transport.
- Never set the gitaplus robot on fire or use it to transport flammable material.
- Never use the gitaplus robot where prohibited by applicable laws or regulations.
- The battery charger is for indoor use only; use in dry locations only.
- Never charge the battery with any charger other than the one supplied with your gitaplus robot.
- Never operate the gitaplus robot while under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other controlled substances.
- Never transport the gitaplus robot without properly securing it first.
- Never exceed the carrying weight capacity of gitaplus robot nor anything that could dynamically shift during transportation
- Heavy items should never extend outside the bin area nor should items extend more than 12" outside the bin.
- Be aware of how and where you walk because the gitaplus robot will try to follow you.
- Take special care when entering enclosed spaces like elevators; keep in mind that the gitaplus robot has to fit in as well.
- Take special care when entering small spaces that may be crowded or contain fragile goods or materials.
- Take special care when crossing streets; don’t forget that the gitaplus robot needs to cross safely as well.
- Always keep the gitaplus robot safely away from cars and motor vehicle traffic.
- Always be aware of your surroundings, including those around you.
- Be aware that many people have never seen a gitaplus robot and don’t know how it works or what it does.
- Be aware that people may not immediately realize that you are operating a gitaplus robot, so employ caution and think ahead.
- Be aware that the gitaplus robot is behind you when you walk towards or among people (e.g., on a sidewalk).
- Always turn off the gitaplus robot before lifting.